Monday, February 21, 2011

Project One: The Bedroom

Well, I’m finally ready to tackle my first project. This is not to say I haven’t been working on my place since I moved in. I have, however, finally decided to make it feel more like home while still making every square foot count. So, I’ve decided to start with the bedroom. Here is a list of what I would like to accomplish:
  1. Paint the walls (I’m think a warm gray)
  2. Window treatments (something that looks great and can block out the morning sun)
  3. Install a closet system (no room for additional furniture)
  4. Find a rug (wood floors are cold in the morning)
  5. Buy new bedding (I’m thinking all white)
  6. Install a ceiling fan (I know...yuck...but I sleep better with a ceiling fan)
By the way, the unit I purchased was staged by the developer. Here is what the bedroom looked like before I moved in:

No comments: